Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect® Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
The cooktop that makes space for more.
FlexInduction® lets you combine two cooking zones into one for larger cookware. This allows you to accommodate pots and pans up to 9 inches wide and 15 inches long. Induction cooking directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster, more efficient cooking. So you have a cooktop that delivers precise results with effortless ease.
Consistent results every time.
AutoChef® applies the perfect amount of heat, without having to fidget with temperature settings. So every pancake comes out golden brown and every steak is seared to perfection. The AutoChef® sensor regulates the temperatures continously during frying and adjusts them precisely if needed.
In addition to remotely monitoring* the status of every cooking zone, the new induction cooktops offer remote diagnostics for streamlined and efficient service assistance. In the HomeConnect® app, discover delicious recipes and send the appropriate settings straight to your cooktop. *Cooktops are not intended for unattended use - cooking process must be supervised.
Adjust the heat with just a simple slide.
Dishes like risotto require different heat settings at different stages. With PowerMove®'s 3 preset power levels, simply slide your pan across to change the heat level. Once activated by a push of a button, you no longer need to adjust the cooktop temperature: PowerMove® is divided into two separate areas with pre-set power levels. So you can quickly heat or sauté your dish on level 9 and then quickly slide the pan to level one to simmer or keep warm.
Speed up dinner for more moments to savor.
Sometimes you don't want to wait for a pot of water to boil. The SpeedBoost® function on Bosch induction cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
Operate your hood by your cooktop.
Allows you to manage the settings for both the cooktop and matching hood, directly from the cooktop itself. From your smart device you can program your hood to start the fan and lighting when turning on your cooktop.
Stores your control settings.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
Smooth Ceramic Glass
The smooth ceramic glass surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- DirectSelect Premium:Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions.
- FlexInduction® - provides more flexibility by combining two cooking zones into one larger zone.
- AutoChef® - regulates temperatures continuously during frying and adjusts them precisely as needed.
- With Home Connect®, remotely monitor your cooktop to check if you inadvertently left it on.
- PowerMove® - divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zone. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
- 5 Induction Cooking Zones
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- PreciseSelect® Premium - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Also Available as Frameless Option: NITP660UC
- SpeedBoost® - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- PotSense™ - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- With Home Connect™, the Bosch Cooktop and Matching Hood Operate Perfectly in Sync for an Easier Life
- Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a Reminder
- Count Up Timer – Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- AutoChef® Frying Sensor With 5 Automatic Programs
- Keep Warm Function - Ideal for Melting Chocolate or Butter
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Energy consumption of 9th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Type of 9th heating element||Induction heating|
|Power of 9th heating element (kW)||2.2 ; 2.6 ; 3.3 kW|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Dimension of 9th heating element (in)||12 ; 9|
|Dimension of 9th heating element||191 ; 305 mm|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Energy consumption of 6th heating element||185.0 Wh/kg|
|Type of 6th heating element||Induction heating|
|Power of 6th heating element (W)||3.3 kW|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Dimension of 6th heating element||380 x 215 mm|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Energy consumption of 2nd heating element||185.0 Wh/kg|
|Type of 2nd heating element||Induction heating|
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)||3.3 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element||380 x 215 mm|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Size and Weight|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4|
|Net weight||42.000 lbs|
|Net weight||19.0 kg|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||5/16 + 3 3/4 x 37 x 21 1/4|
|Dimensions||95 x 940 x 540 mm|
|Cooktop-based hood control||Yes|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote|
|Energy consumption of hob||181.7 Wh/kg|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 3.3 (3.6) kW, 4 x 2.2 (3.6) kW|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x (38,0 x 21,5 cm), 1 x (38,0 x 21,5 cm), 1 x 30,5 cm Ø|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Type of appliance width||90 cm|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Color of surface||Black, Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||3|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||37|