- Some items prices may be lower or higher. If you break a package, prices for single items will be adjusted accordingly.
- Check all items at the time of pickup. Customer is responsible for any claims of damages later on.
- Customer pickup items will be held at Billa Appliances LTD store for 7 days only after the customer’s agreed upon pick up date.
- After such 7 day period, Billa Appliances LTD may consider that customer has returned the product, in which case the terms and conditions set out under the section entitled “Returns” may apply, and the customer may be charged accordingly.
- A 20% minimum restocking charge will apply on cancellations and returns. All products must be returned in the original manufacturer packaging within 30 days of the delivery/pickup date. No returns or refunds on special order items.
- Invoice must be paid in full minimum 2 business days prior to scheduled delivery, or delivery will be cancelled.
- Full payment must be made for special order items prior to ordering the unit.
- Minimum 2 days prior to scheduled delivery date invoice must be paid in full.
- All outstanding balances must be paid IN FULL PRIOR to ANY item’s delivery, or delivery will be cancelled.
- Any remaining balance must be paid prior to pick-up of any item
- Full payment must be made for special order items prior to ordering the unit.
- Full order balance must be paid within 6 months of first deposit to keep order active. If full balance is not paid, orders will be cancelled and charged a restocking fee.
- All product remains the property of Billa Appliances LTD until paid in full.
- Interest of 18% per annum will be charged on accounts 30 days overdue.
- All orders require a 20% deposit before any product is ordered.
- Delivery is to the garage or front of the house only, customer agrees that Billa Appliances LTD and Mr Expert Delivery Service are not liable for issues during delivery inside the home including; property damage, scratches or dents of floors or walls, broken tiles, and/or broken stairs or staircase.
- A person 18 years of age or older must sign for delivery and must remain at the delivery location until the completion of delivery.
- Delivery and/or removal access is the customer’s responsibility. The location must be ready and safe for delivery to take place.
- If there is a change in delivery address, delivery date, or any foreseen circumstance that may affect the scheduled delivery, Billa Appliances LTD requires 24 hour notice.
- Our delivery crew will unpack your purchases before setting it in place. At this point is it the customer’s responsibility to duly inspect their items for any issues, missing pieces, or defects and report it to the delivery crew.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to dispose of all packing material.
- Any issues after the delivery crew leaves must be reported to Billa Appliances LTD within 24 hours.
- Any issues after the initial 24 hours must be reported to the appropriate manufacturer.
- Our delivery crew will not install, connect, or disconnect electrical, plumbing, or gas outlets. For installation services contact a professional appliance installer.
- Additional services will be charged separately; appliance door removal, residence door removal, appliance door reversal, removal or relocation of existing appliances, and/or disposal of packing materials. Done at the buyer’s risk.
- Relocation of old appliances to the garage or front of the garage can only be done so if the appliances are disconnected and/or drained. This is done at the buyer’s risk.
- Due to the large number of deliveries a window of 3-5 hours will be given.
- Due to poor weather conditions deliveries may be delayed.
- Delivery may be delayed due to the shipment not being received from manufacturers due to backorders or other unavoidable reasons.
- The delivery crew’s footwear must remain on due to Health & Safety regulations. If you choose to proceed with delivery during poor weather conditions you are choosing to accept that soiling may occur.
- COVID Pre-Screening must be filled out by customer and all at the residence prior to delivery. Failure to do so will result in cancelled delivery.
- Persons at home during delivery and near site of delivery must wear mask while delivery personnel complete delivery
- Required cutout size (HxWxD) must be measured exactly according to appliance dimensions. Product specifications are for planning purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Refer to manufacturer installation instructions shipped with the product before cutting cabinets, counters, panels, etc. Billa Appliances assumes no liability for product specifications.
MANUFACTURER’S CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLL FREE NUMBERS BELOW
Warranty starts from day one. Customer has 11 months from the date of sale to purchase an extended warranty. Small appliances do not have home service warranty, it is the customer’s responsibility to take small appliances to the manufacturer repair centre.
BLUE STAR - #1-800-449-8691
BOSCH - #1-800-944-2904
BROAN HOODS - #1-888-882-7626
CYCLONE RANGE HOOD - #1-888-293-5662
DANBY - #1-866-292-7278
FRIGIDAIRE / ELECTROLUX - #1-800-265-8352
GE / GE PROFILE / CAFE - #1-800-561-3344
HAIER - #1-877-470-9174
HISENSE - #1-855-344-7367
JENN-AIR - #1-800-536-6247
LG - #1-888-542-2623
MARATHON / EPIC - #1-844-309-9777
MONOGRAM - #1-800-880-3030
PANASONIC - #1-800-561-5505
SAMSUNG - #1-800-726-7864
SHARP - #1-800-567-4277
SILHOUETTE - #1-844-455-6097
SSP GOLD WARRANTY - #1-877-710-4653
THERMADOR - #1-800-735-4328
THOR KITCHEN - #1-877-288-8099
VATTI / VESTA (ESTAR INC) - #905-480-0556
VENMAR - #1-800-567-3855
DACOR - #1-844-509-4659
NAPOLEON - #1-866-820-8686
KITCHENAID / WHIRLPOOL - #1-800-807-6777
MAYTAG / AMANA - #1-800-807-6777
AVANTGARDE / KOBE/ ELICA - #1-888-651-2534
BERTAZZONI / BLOMBERG / FALMER - #1-800-361-0799
FULGOR / FALMEC / FORNO / ZEPHYR - #1-800-361-0799
TERMS OF SERVICE
Pricing and availability is subject to change without notice. Billa Appliances reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. In the event that an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or correct the error on our website. All prices are in Canadian dollars
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, entry error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Billa Appliances shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for said product(s). Although your credit card normally is not charged prior to shipping an order, if your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and the order is canceled Billa Appliances will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Acceptance of Terms
These terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) apply to the website located at https://www.billaappliances.com and/or its mobile applications (Site). The Site is maintained by or on behalf of Billa Appliances (Company). Your use of the Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at anytime by posting revised Terms and Conditions on the Site without prior notice. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Site following any such modification will signify your unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, as modified.
All in-store purchases and online purchases
Customers may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund with a 20% Restocking fee. Delivery, shipping and handling, installation charges are non-refundable.
Appliances are non refundable once they are opened and plugged in.
For appliances we ask that customers verify the products they are ordering before finalizing an order.
Some of the features that should be verified:
Gas or Electric.
110 Volts or 220 Volts.
Color of unit.
Height, Width, and Depth, will match the place where your installing the unit.
Height, Width, and Depth, will allow unit to fit through the entrance door.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days) or email us at [email protected]
Accuracy of Information
The Company uses its commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the information appearing on the pages of the Site are up-to-date and complete and contain no inaccuracies or errors. Despite all our efforts, some errors may occur and the Company will do everything possible to ensure these errors are corrected as soon as reasonably possible. The Company and its affiliates, directors, employees, officers, shareholders, agents, website designer and website provider (collectively the Associates) make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on the Site.
All trademarks, trade dress, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property rights and materials, including images, text, illustrations, logos, designs, photographs, names, trade names, icons, programs, software and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively the Content), including but not limited to the arrangement, compilation, design and structure of such Content is subject to and protected by trademark, copyright and patent laws and is owned, controlled, licensed or, where required, used with permission by the Company.
The Company and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content, products, processes, technology and other materials that appear on the Site. Access to the Site does not confer upon anyone any license under any of the Company and third party intellectual property rights, except to the extent required to access and make personal use of the Site.
Certain trademarks, trade names and logos used or displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks or trade names of the Company or of its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and logos are registered and unregistered trademarks and trade name of their respective owners. No trademark or trade name license is granted in connection with the material contained on the Site.
You may download, copy and print selected portions of the Content and other downloadable materials displayed on this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, and provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained on the Site or in the Content. Except as noted above, you are not authorized to use, reproduce, print, store, re-edit, change, download, sell or otherwise copy the Content or any other element of the Site, whether in whole or in part, for any other reason or for purposes of publication, dissemination or sale, on any medium or any format whatsoever. Be advised that the Company will fully enforce its intellectual property rights.
The following exclusions or limitations do not apply to the jurisdictions where they are prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
You acknowledge, by using the Site, that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided by the COMPANY on an as is and as available basis. Neither The COMPANY nor its ASSOCIATES can ensure that any files or other data you download from the Site will be free of viruses, contamination or destructive features. The COMPANY and its associates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, accessibility, merchantability, performance, durability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the COMPANY and its associates disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any merchandise offered on the Site. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
The following limitations of liability do not apply to the jurisdiction where they are prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
Under no circumstances and under no legal or other theory, whether contractual, extra-contractual, in tort, strict liability or otherwise, shall the COMPANY or any of its associates be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from or relating to the Site or these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, loss of data, business, profit, savings, income, use, production, reputation or goodwill, regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing by the COMPANY or any person for whom the COMPANY is responsible, and even if the COMPANY has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its Associates harmless form any loss, liability, claims or expenses made against the Company or against any of its Associates and arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
This Site may contain links or references to other websites operated by other persons (the Other Sites). The Company is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Other Sites. Your use of the Other Sites is at your own risk and you will not make any claim against the Company or its Associates arising from, connected with or relating to your use of the Other Sites.
Creating or maintaining any link from Other Sites to any page on this Site without the Company's prior written permission is prohibited.
You represent that all of the information, data and other materials you provide on this Site or to the Company through any other means are true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for correcting and updating the information you have provided on this Site, as appropriate.
Content you submit
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you submit through the Site, including the legality, reliability and copyright of any such content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not upload or otherwise publish to the Site any content that (i) may contain software viruses or malware, (ii) is confidential, proprietary, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property, unlawful, harmful, false, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, hateful, abusive or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or otherwise violate any applicable laws.
You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Some features that may be available on this Site require registration. By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any content you provide does not include anything to which you do not have the full right to grant such a licence to the Company.
The Company is not responsible for any activities that occur under your account and password. The maintaining of the confidentiality of your account and password and the restricting of the access to your computer is your responsibility. You may use this Site only for lawful purposes.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site and that access may involve third-party fees. You may not bypass any measures that have been implemented to prevent or restrict access to this Site. Any unauthorized access to the Site by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by the Company.
Termination Of Use
The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or use of the Site at anytime and without prior notice to you. To the extent this Site is a Transactional site, you are personally liable to the Company for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to such termination. The Company also reserves the right to change, suspend or permanently remove all or any content of the Site without prior notice.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
The Terms and Conditions, your use of this Site and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the province of Ontario and applicable federals laws of Canada.
Any dispute between you and the Company or you and any other person arising from, connected with or relating to this Site, these Terms and Conditions or any related matters must be resolved before the Courts of Ontario and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute or matter.
The non-enforcement of any provision hereof does not constitute a waiver of any right to enforce that provision in the future. These terms and conditions shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon yourself, the Company and your respective successors and assigns.
If any content on this Site, or your use of the Site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the Site is not intended for you and we ask you not to use the Site.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, there should be no third-party beneficiary to these Terms and Conditions.
You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company, which may be withheld at the Company's sole discretion. The Company may assign the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any third-party in its sole discretion.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please contact us by email at: [email protected]