In addition to remotely monitoring* the status of every cooking zone, the new induction cooktops offer remote diagnostics for streamlined and efficient service assistance. In the HomeConnect® app, discover delicious recipes and send the appropriate settings straight to your cooktop. *Cooktops are not intended for unattended use - cooking process must be supervised.
Adjust the heat with just a simple slide.
Dishes like risotto require different heat settings at different stages. With PowerMove®'s 3 preset power levels, simply slide your pan across to change the heat level. Once activated by a push of a button, you no longer need to adjust the cooktop temperature: PowerMove® is divided into two separate areas with pre-set power levels. So you can quickly heat or sauté your dish on level 9 and then quickly slide the pan to level one to simmer or keep warm..
Operate your hood by your cooktop.
Allows you to manage the settings for both the cooktop and matching hood, directly from the cooktop itself. From your smart device you can program your hood to start the fan and lighting when turning on your cooktop.
Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect® Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
- PowerMove® - divides FlexInduction® into 3 preset power level zone. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
- With Home Connect®, remotely monitor your cooktop to check if you inadvertently left it on.
- PreciseSelect® Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- Induction: faster than gas and electric cooktops. Precise cooking, easy cleaning and more efficient.
- Cooktop - Hood Sync: convenient operation of the hood directly from your cooktop (with matching hood).
- 5 Induction Cooking Zones
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Frame: NITP660SUC
- PreciseSelect® Premium - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- SpeedBoost® - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- PotSense™ - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- With Home Connect™, the Bosch Cooktop and Matching Hood Operate Perfectly in Sync for an Easier Life
- Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a Reminder
- Count Up Timer – Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- AutoChef® Frying Sensor With 5 Automatic Programs
- Keep Warm Function - Ideal for Melting Chocolate or Butter
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
|Cooking zone 9|
|Energy consumption of 9th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Type of 9th heating element||Induction heating|
|Power of 9th heating element (kW)||2.2 ; 2.6 ; 3.3 kW|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Dimension of 9th heating element (in)||12 ; 9|
|Dimension of 9th heating element||191 ; 305 mm|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Energy consumption of 6th heating element||185.0 Wh/kg|
|Type of 6th heating element||Induction heating|
|Power of 6th heating element (W)||3.3 kW|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Dimension of 6th heating element||380 x 215 mm|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Energy consumption of 2nd heating element||185.0 Wh/kg|
|Type of 2nd heating element||Induction heating|
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)||3.3 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element||380 x 215 mm|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Size and Weight|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4|
|Net weight||42.000 lbs|
|Net weight||19.0 kg|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||5/16 + 3 3/4 x 37 x 21 1/4|
|Dimensions||95 x 940 x 540 mm|
|Cooktop-based hood control||Yes|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote|
|Energy consumption of hob||181.7 Wh/kg|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 3.3 (3.6) kW, 4 x 2.2 (3.6) kW|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x (38,0 x 21,5 cm), 1 x (38,0 x 21,5 cm), 1 x 30,5 cm Ø|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Type of appliance width||90 cm|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Color of surface||Black|
|Design - line||Frameless|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||3|
|Type of frame||Frameless|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||37|